воскресенье, 23 сентября 2018 г.

Module 1

My name is Polina. I live in Russia. I am 11 years old. My hobby is dancing. I am Russian. The colours of our flag are blue, white and red. The flag is on every government building on certain special days and holidays. Our history is very interesting. We have a lot of different tribes as Yakuts and Dolgans and many trides hfve long neck,. They lived in East Siberia, near to the Kolyama River. They weared laminar armour of hardened leather. We have very famous sportsmen, for example Artem Dzuba. He is russian preofessional footballer who plays as a striker for Zenit Saint Petersburg. The 2014 Winter Olympics were an international winter event held from 7 to 23 February 2014. We also have an ancient Russian folk sport that is called Gorodki. It is very like bowling. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий